- I’m the oldest of six children. I grew up in a military family raised in California.
- I earned rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America.
- I attended Carlsbad High School in Southern California where I played three years varsity soccer and one year varsity water polo.
- I worked full time while attending university.
- I graduated from Cal State Northridge in 1991 with a B.A. in Business Finance.
- I earned MBA from UCLA in 1997.
- I’ve had a corporate business career with Nestle/Dreyer’s, Pepsi-Co, Safeway and IBM in sales, marketing and strategic planning roles.
- I’m currently a successful business consultant
- My wife, Michele, and I have been married 22 years and are raising three daughters: Katelyn (19), Karissa (15) and Courtney (13).