David Haubert has been a leader at Dublin’s Unified School Board of Trustees for nine years where test scores have increased district-wide each and every year. As an experienced business executive, David led sales and marketing teams at national manufacturers and grocery retailers like Nestle, Dreyer’s, Pepsi-Co and Safeway.
David currently serves as Client Executive for IBM where he is responsible for new business development at DemandTec, an IBM subsidiary focused on the consumer packaged goods and retail industries. He has both small business as well as corporate experience with national companies such as:
- Safeway, where he lead Marketing Strategy and Manufacturer Collaboration teams
- Nestle & Dreyer’s, as Marketing Manager and Sales Development expert
- Pepsi-Co, as a Sales and Category Management Specialist
- Western Federal Savings & Loan, dissecting complex financial analysis and debt restructuring issues
Appointments and Voluntary Positions:
- Local Area Formation Commission (LAFCO) of Alameda County, Community Member At-Large 2009-2013
- Anka Behavioral Health, Board of Directors 2009-2013
- Dublin United Soccer League, Board of Directors 2010-2012
- Volunteer for Red Window Project, a non-profit committed to combating human trafficking and sexual slavery
David holds a Masters in Business Administration from the University of California at Los Angeles and a Bachelor of Arts in Finance from California State University at Northridge. He attends Cornerstone Fellowship, a non-denominational Christian church in Livermore, CA, with his wife of twenty years, Michele, and their three daughters, Katelyn (17), Karissa (13), and Courtney (11).
We need David’s leadership and understanding in education, finance and business to sustain Dublin’s exceptional quality of life..